Late again! This seems to be a trend. In my defense, I completely forgot it was Thursday so that didn’t help.
On to the goods. My lovely list of random thoughts for the week.
- Alright, so this first thought is more of an advertisement but I have to sneak some of those in every once in a while. I’m officially making custom watercolor logos! My shop is open, right at the top of the page in the menu section, it says store. You can order premade logos or I can make you a custom one!
- Like I said last week, Kids require a lot of random stuff to go on a trip, even a short one. I can not definitely confirm this for real because we are back from our trip and it took longer to pack and unpack than it honestly should have.
- I got all excited that it was finally warming up because that meant we could start going on walks and getting outside. But now its too hot to even walk. I guess evening walks are going to have to do
- I bought three baby books to fill out for all our kids and they are still sitting here with nothing in them…which is the exact opposite of what I convinced myself would happen when I bought them.
- Why do I have so many usernames and passwords! I try to use the same one for everything but I obviously suck at doing so because I can’t ever log into anything easily do to lack of username/password memory.
- We just started our 6 month old on baby food and she does not get it at all! The whole spoon in mouth thing is just not clicking.
- On that subject, organic baby food is expensive! I need to start making my own.
Alright, that’s it for today, I’m out of thoughts and have mom things to do.
One last thing. I have to give photo credit to my bestie! That lovely dune picture above is from our trip and it’s all her doing. Check out her amazing blog “How To Get Things Done In 10 Ways“.