I know…I’m late again! This is why you should always write your posts in advance…like way in advance! I obviously need to work on that.
Anyways, here are my thoughts for today.
- I hate folding cloths, but holy moly! You would think the world was ending when I ask my a 3-year-old to fold his cloths! If I wasn’t already so invested in him doing it himself, I would just do it for him! Backing down though would show I’m weak and he would never learn…that’s what I keep telling myself as he screams bloody murder and stomps around like a troll.
- Kids sure do need a lot of stuff to leave the house for a weekend!
- So I’m honestly curious about what others would do in this situation. Our neighbors large tree branch broke off last night and fell in our yard. Do we figure out a way to cut it up and get rid of it ourselves or do we tell the neighbor it broke and give it to them to deal with? I want to do the second option but I feel rude at the same time.
- Dentists charge way too much to fix a filling, just FYI.
- Uh, my children don’t listen to me (face palm)!
- I’m pretty sure I need to get my eyes checked, this screen is looking a little blurry these days. Not a good sign!
Alright, that’s it for today. I’ve lost all patience with anything that makes me be productive. Again, more face palming, maybe it will knock some motivation into my lazy self.